Getting Started as a swinger
Becoming a swinger is as easy as making the decision. Once you, or you and your partner, have decided that you want to be swingers all you have to do is decide what you want to achieve, the kind of people you want to meet, and where you want to meet them. Some people only want to meet as a couple, some only want to meet at a swingers club or a swinging party.
Once you have sorted out what you want, click on the Join button at the top of the page, fill in your details, remembering that people are more likely to reply to you if you make your profile factual and interesting, and more than just a couple of lines.
People who add a photograph of their faces or bodies also get a 10 fold increase in the number of people replying. People who just add genital shots actually get less replies than no picture at all.
The main step to becoming a successful swinging are:
- Be honest about who you are
- Be honest about what you are looking for
- Don't cheat on your partner
- Define boundaries of what each of you can do, and stick to them until you renegotiate.
- Be realistic - if you are older, and a bit worn, you are not likely to appeal to hard bodied 20 year olds.
- Be patient - with over 1.5 million members in our database you should find people to match your requirements, but they may not be in your area, or may not want to meet you. Just hang in there and someone will meet you.
- Remember, people are all here to have fun, so don't be pushy or unpleasant.
- Just because you like the look of someone does not mean that that person will like the look of you. People are under no moral obligation to meet you, as they are all swingers not escorts.
- If you do meet someone, thank them, and maybe you will get a re-match.